The AAP IoT updater software allows you to upgrade an IP-Module or ESL-2 APP POD to the newer IoT platform, for use with the EliteCloud App.
- USB D-Link programming cable
- Windows based PC with Internet access.
- EliteCloud Account
Step: 1 Create an EliteCloud Account
- If you don't have an EliteCloud login, please go to www.elitecloud.co.nz to signup.
Step: 2 Download & Install Software
Step: 3 Running the Updater Program
- Plug the USB D-Link cable in first (on ESL-2 APP POD make sure jumpers are on IAP mode)
- Ensure that your PC has an active Internet connection
- Then Open the IoT updater software
- Follow Software Instructions
Step: 4 Setup App
- When the updater has successfully finished, an email will be sent to your EliteCloud accounts email address.
- this email contains the modules MAC address and a new Serial number (However, we also recommend writing this down)
- Download the Elite Cloud app on your device and follow the app setup steps.