Arrowhead Alarm Products is a security wholesale manufacturer and have been in operation since 1986. The company is 100% New Zealand owned and operated with a core focus on providing quality product to its customers. We manufacture a large number of our products in our multipurpose premises located in Albany, Auckland.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a Company not like the norm that encourages out of the box thinking then Arrowhead might just be for you!
Up and Coming Job Opportunities
If you enjoy problem solving and helping people we are interested in hearing from you.
Your key roles will consist of:
- Answering any incoming tech calls and assisting customers over the phone
- Service/repair of our products as and when required
- Becoming familiar with our Customer Database SAP (training will be provided)
- Assisting walk in customers with tech support
- Processing paperwork for credits or returns
- Excellent English written & verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- A really good sense of humour
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Electronics background (an advantage but not essential)
- Used our products and or alarm systems (an advantage but not essential)
You will be:
- A logical thinker
- Someone who has a keen interest in electronics
Arrowhead has a distinct family feel which we have found works in our favour. We encourage you to share your ideas with management to ensure you and the Company succeed together. You will be working alongside several technicians of which you can bounce questions off and work together as a team. Arrowhead’s work environment is often light hearted but effective ensuring it is a great Company to be a part of!
Please contact and send your CV through to: Nick@aap.co.nz
Look forward to hearing from you.